The RUSH TANK II by RUSHFPV is a high-quality 5.8GHz VTX that comes with four adjustable levels of transmitter power, PIT/25/200/500/800/mW. The superior performance of Tank Racing VTX allows 8 quads to race in the same band, without interference.
This VTX has built-in SmartAudio protocol authorized by TBS. This can be set with RGB LEDs by conventional double buttons, which can then access SmartAudio ti set up and view the VTX information via the OSD menu.
Full metal casing means efficient heat dissipation as well as great protection from crashes and dings.
Mounting hole distance of 30.5*30.5mm makes convenient stacking with your other electronics.
- Four adjustable levels of transmitting power. (PIT/25/200/500/800/mW) The superior performance of Tank Racing VTX allows 8 quads to race in the same band, without interference.
- Side LED indicators to mean more intuitive status reading.
- Impregnable: The newly designed power filtering system allows TANK RACING VTX to work stably with any power system within its limits without interference from the power supply.
- Power LUT: Built-in high precision power lookup table which performs milliwatt power calibration for all channels. Full band has it’s own unique power output. In multi-pilot flight, all pilots will benefit from this and obtain a fair and consistent signal.
- LOCK-ON: Frequency drift is completely eliminated, the full frequency band power is constant, 8 pilots compete at once easily.
- Silent setting: The intelligent transmit circuit of TANK will not generate any interference signal during the switching and setting of VTX.
- SmartAudio protocol authorized by TBS. This can be set with RGB LEDs by conventional double buttons, which can then access SmartAudio to set up and view the VTX information via the OSD menu.
- Pit Mode: After entering the pit mode, the VTX power will be reduced to a minimum. The video feed is only visible to yourself at close range, so don't worry about disturbing others.
- Tank Armor: Under the fully covered metal case there are 6 layers of PCB after waterproofing work. VTX is fully protected, avoiding external
- interference and achieving ultra-high heat dissipation efficiency.
- Simple installation, Intuitive operation.
- Item Name: Rush Tank II
- Input Voltage: 7-36V DC
- Output Voltage: 5V 1A
- 12V Input Current: 40mA@Pitmode, 95mA@25mW, 185mA@200mW, 250mA@500mW, 380mA@800mW
- Channels: 48CH / 37CH(US VERSION)
- Power: PIT/25/200/500/800 mW
- Audio: Support audio input
- Dimensions: 36*36*4.5 mm
- Weight: 6.8g(including cable)
- 1 x RUSH TANK II VTX
- 1 x MMCX to SMA Cable
- 1 x 6 Pin Harness
overheated and died within 5 mins of being on