The Rush Blade 60A 3-6S 128kHz BLHeli_32 4-in-1 ESC Extreme Edition by RUSHFPV features, front & back special process aluminum shell, F4 MCU 200MHz with BLHeli_32 Firmware, 24kHz-128KHz PWM frequency 3oz dual board and 40V rated MOSFET.
- BLHeli_32 firmware is the third generation of BLHeli firmware, following base BLHeli and BLHeli_S.
- 32-bit microprocessor running at a frequency of up to 200MHz for an excellent performance.
- Supports up to 128K PWM frequency, so the response speed is faster and smoother, reducing mid-throttle oscillations.
- Equipped with double-sided lightweight metal armor to avoid hardware damage caused by crashes, and the armor can effectively assist the MOSFET to dissipate heat.
- Double PCB board design, high current circuit, and signal circuit are independent of each other.
- All codes use damped light mode. Damped light does regenerative braking, causing very fast motor retardation, and inherently also causing active freewheeling.
- Supports regular 1-2ms pulse width input, as well as Oneshot125 (125-250us), Oneshot42 (41.7-83.3us) and Multishot (5-25us).
- Dshot signaling is supported at any rate up to at least Dshot1200. The input signal is automatically detected by the ESC upon power-up, No need for throttle calibration.
- All codes use damped light mode. Damped light mode does regenerative braking, causing very fast motor retardation, and inherently also causing active freewheeling.
- Supports beacon functionality, where the ESC will start beeping after a given time of zero throttles. This can be very useful for finding a lost drone.
- Rated Current: 60A
- Peak Current: 80A
- Input Voltage: 3-6S Lipo
- MCU: F4 @ 200MHz
- PWM FREQ: 24-128KHz
- LED Color: Orange
- Dimension: 45*36.5*7.5mm
- BL32 FW: RUSH_BLADE_EXTREME
- 1x Rush FPV Rush Blade 60A 128kHz 3-6S 32Bit 30x30 4in1 ESC - Extreme Edition