- High-performance STM32 F722 MCU with speeds up to 216MHz.
- Using MPU6000 with integrated accelerometer and gyroscope, stable and reliable.
- Built-in analog video OSD,16M black box, 5UART ports,6PWM output ports,2ADC ports,1 I2C port,1 camera control port.
- Integrated 36V input power supply, up to 6S lipo battery supply, 5V 5A output.
- Modular cable design, with reliable locking structure, can be installed quickly, while retaining full-featured pads on the back, providing more expansion support.
- Optimized for stack installation, the single-sided component placement method makes the thickness thinner, and the bottom is covered with complete copper to resist ESC Interference.
- The full-covered lightweight metal shell protects internal electronic components and provides perfect heat dissipation.
- MCU: STM32 F722 RET6
- GYRO: MPU6000
- Blackbox: 16Mb SPI Flash
- Input Voltage: 7-36V (3-6S)
- BEC Output: 5V/2A
- OSD: CVBS PAL/NTSC
- Ports: 6 x PWM, 5 x UART, 1 x I2C
- LED: Supports WS2812 LED Strip
- Mounting Holes: 20x20mm
- Size: 29mm x 29mm x 6.8mm
- Weight: 5g (Without Cables)
- 1 x RUSH BLADE F722 20x20 Flight Controller For Analog
- 2 x 60MM LED/RX Cable
- 1 x 60MM ESC Cable
- 2 x Camera Cable
- 2 x VTX Cable
- 4 x M2 Grommet
- 4 x M3 Grommet
This FC has plugs (they will not fall out because of the latches) which are really nice for changing broken cameras, RX or VTX in less than 5minutes
It's really small too, and if you need an extra connector, it has solderable pads on the bottom!
The whole board feels really rigid, no thin PCB